Head of Lead Generation
Job title: Head of Lead Generation
Employment Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Managing Director
Working hours: 25 hours per week - 10:00 – 15:00, Monday to Friday
Location: Wembley, London
Salary: £19,500 (based on 25 hours per week at £15 per hour) - Achievable £50k OTE commission
Newton IT is a IT company. We pride ourselves on our trustworthy and honest approach to conducting business with our customers. Our knowledge and expertise provide reassuring support to the SME, Corporate and Public sectors, who are keen to benefit from a more efficient, cost effective IT solution.
Newton IT are looking for a Head of Lead Generation to assist with generating qualified sales leads for our new business pipeline. You will be responsible for identifying, proactively prospecting and nurturing new business prospects into qualified sales opportunities for the business development team.
You will be working closely with the Head of Sales & Marketing to assist with the delivery of successful lead generation strategies. It will be your responsibility to follow up these campaigns through targeted telemarketing and digital strategies.
Main duties include
- Achieving monthly targets of qualified leads to pass on to the business development team
- Proactive lead generation and sales prospecting
- Following up prospective business opportunities
- Targeted cold calling to senior business decision makers, understanding their frustrations and suggesting suitable solutions, handling objections, appointment setting
- Ensure the suitable delivery and handover of leads and their respective information to the business development team
- Keeping up to date notes on the company’s in-house CRM system
- Monitoring competitor strategy and performance
- To attend sales meetings to discuss and produce reports on lead generation activity performance.
- Understand Newton IT's product portfolio and customer requirements to maximise lead conversion.
- Demonstrable experience in telesales, and lead generation to achieve targets
- Self-motivated and focussed on driving results in a proactive manner
- Approachable and professional team player
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent aptitude for handling negative responses and determination to resolve and find solutions for prospective clients
- Adept at prioritising own workload and remaining organised while meeting deadlines
- Strong written and numerical skills
- Confident user of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience using CRM databases and LinkedIn
- Commercial experience of the B2B and/or IT industries advantageous
- Qualifications: Any relevant qualifications or experience covering the above will be taken into account
- 20 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working scheme (hours to suit working parents)
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
How to apply
Please complete the application form below with the required details.
Finally, wait for us to reply! You will hear back from us very soon. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to make sure you never go more than seven days without a response.
Please note at this stage we do not require a curriculum Vitae (C.V.) or any other supporting documentation. If we require any further information to be submitted, we will contact you directly by phone or email and request for this to be submitted.
Application Form for 'Head of Lead Generation'