Newton IT partners with some of the best solution providers in the world including TermSet.
TermSet has transformed document compliance, search and migrations with ground breaking products that use Artificial Intelligence based on Machine Learning
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new law that will replace the Data Protection Act 1998 and will apply in the UK from 25 May 2018.
If your organisation deals with the personally identifiable information of EU citizens, you will come under the law’s remit—regardless of where your business is based.
GDPR includes provions for fines of up to 4% of global annual turnover or 20 million euros, whichever is higher. Organisations will only have 72 hours to report a data breach to the authorities.
Did you know:
• 49% of organisations had a document breach in the past 2 years*
• 73% of employees are accidentally exposing information stored within documents*
• 63% of organisation’s claim they are unable to locate sensitive data stored in documents*
* Ponemon Institute Research report May 2017
Identify and retrieve GDPR Personal Identifiable Information within documents
- The new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) will require all organisations that trade within the European Union to focus on identifying and retrieving personal data of employees or customers citizens such as names, addresses, email or financial data, by May 2018.
- The GDPR includes provisions for fines of up to 4% of global annual turnover or 20 million euros, whichever is higher.
- “Right to be Forgotten” rule will allow customers and employees to request that you identify and retrieve all the digital information you hold on them and then remove it entirely from your systems.
- TermSet ScanR automatically scans, identifies and retrieves all personal information in all documents stored within multiple systems.
- ScanR delivers an interactive dashboard to score the level of risk and exposure for identifiable personal information and subject access requests.
- Sensitive documents can be identified and workflows can be initiated for routing, classification, governance and quarantine purposes.
Want to find out more about the TermSet solutions and how Newton IT can deploy the tools to get you GDPR ready?
Would you like a free trial the TermSet solution? Complete your details below and we will get in touch to arrange your free, no obligation demonstration.