Newton IT are a managed services provider delivering innovative technology solutions to businesses. We are proud to have our cutting edge, fully owned and private infrastructure in the cloud, enabling our clients to fully tailor their infrastructure in an instant. We are passionate about the strict application of best-practice standards for all clients, and have often been known to go the extra mile to ensure an optimum client experience. The result is customer retention rates that we are justifiably proud of.
17 year of organic growth
98% Customer Satisfaction
96% Tickets Resolved in 1st call
Newton IT Group History
- 1998 – Formation of Newton Information Technology Limited
- 2003 – Prime IT contractor to merge IT systems for the Mizuho
Financial Group ( MUFG)
- 2006 – Disaster Recovery Services launched, using UK based Data Centre
- 2006 – The company diversifies; formation of Newton IT Holdings Limited,
Newton IT Solutions Limited and Newton Information Technology Limited.
- 2007 – Newton IT Solutions expands with additional Data Centre in Bracknell.
- 2007 – Newton IT Japan is launched, Tokyo (Japan).
- 2007 – Newton IT gains accreditations in BS27999, ISO9001
- 2008 – Launched Managed Hosting Services, SaaS and Infrastructure Hosting
- 2009 – Due to continued expansion, moved to bigger office in Wembley
- 2010 – First company in UK to launch State-of- the-Art Hosted Video Conferencing
- 2011 – Newton IT launches MPLS Network provisioning and connectivity
- 2011 – Newton IT expands operations and hosts servers in state-of-the-art (2N+1) Data Centre in Park Royal
- 2012 – Newton IT wins 40 site MPLS contract with UK wide Disability Charity
- 2013 – Implements 50 + server migration to Newton cloud for major UK Charity
- 2014 – Newton Implements State of the Art 500+ core IBM server in Newton data centre
- 2015 – Newton wins major 500 user telephony project in partnership with Avaya
- 2015 – Won major 5 years contract with UK’s largest charity for fully
managed enterprise wide WAN/MPLS services
- 2016 – Implementation of Citrix Netscaler for added layer of security for
Newton IT cloud services
Kenzo Kusakabe Chairman
Jay Patel Managing Director
Adam Reading Director
Meet Our Team
Chas Kaler General Manager
Dedicated 13 year of services with Newton IT, manager of sales and engineering team. Qualified in Prince II Practionnaire and…
Agnelo Rato Service Desk Manager
Dedicated 8 years of services with Newton IT, as Service Desk Manager I ensure my highly skilled team deliver impeccable…
Vikram Sokhi Senior Engineer
Expertise in Networking, VM Ware, Citrix and with an extensive Microsoft Portfolio skillset, I ensure successfully on-boarding of new customers.
Shar Tun Network Engineer
Graduate with 1st Class degree in Security and Networking. Shar adds immense value to our networking team by managing and…
Desislav Garov Network Engineer
1st Line support networking engineer, the first port of call for managing incidents and problems, escalating customer calls to the…
Robert Growel Sales Consultant
Sales Consultant with 25-years of extensive sales experience. Delivering what is promised is my mantra!
Newton IT’s Cloud Desktop services means my field sales engineers can work from any location, using any device. fully encrypted and support provided by their helpdesk, I now have the peace of mind that my engineers can perform their scheduled tasks without the IT headache and delay.
- CommLinks - comm-links.co.uk
Enhancing data security throughout the council is paramount, thanks to Newton IT’s in assisting and aiding our decisions in creating tighter security measure with the introduction of encryption products.
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets - towerhamlets.gov.uk
It is a pleasure working with the Newton IT Support team, they’re all very professional and courteous. Always receive immediate support and help at a moment of IT crisis.
- City Law Solicitors - citylawsolicitors.com
Very much enjoy working with Team Newton, always very professional and attentive. Nothing is every too much trouble.
- MPR Consulting - m-prconsulting.com