Newton IT’s SMART, Hosted Desktop Conferencing Solution delivers a cost-effective, high-quality, single-click desktop video conferencing and data sharing experience that gives users the ability to communicate with colleagues, clients and partners in the office, from the road or in the home office.
SMART One-to-One Calling + Data Sharing
- Presence based ‘One-Click’ Calling
- 2-Line Calling (hold, merge, resume, etc.)
- User Directory Services
- Share Button –launches a document/data sharing tool
- Integration with IBM Sametime and MS SmartTags
- Create multi-party conference calls on-the-fly
- Individual participant control (hold, hang up, etc.)
- H.264 video
- G.722 audio
Connecting to Existing Room Conference Systems
- H.323 interoperability with Polycom, Tandburg etc..
- H.239 Data Sharing
What’s the Difference between SMART Hosted Solution & the Competition?
SMART is powered by Avistar - It is a fully hosted solution, which means their is no installation costs or hardware cost. SMART sees Immediacy, Ease of Use and Simplicity as a primary indicator of quality
Polycom room system
- Call participants or send Calendar Request/Book Meeting
- Travel to room
- 9 steps to contact including technical support
- Non hosted
- Huge upfront hardware cost and i
- Call participants or send Calendar request/Book Meeting
- Travel to room
- 11 steps to contact
Please click below to view demo:
SMART powered by Avistar - Demo
SMART FREE 30 Day TRIAL, please fill out Trial Form:
Special Offer Free Trial Request Form
Smart is powered by Avistar - Avistar's CMO, Stephen Epstein talks with Rich Tehrani of TMC of the new feature releases and the roadmap for Avistar
Since the launch for our Hosted Video Desktop Conferencing Solution we've had a number of questions posted to DesktopConferencing@newtonit.co.uk please find the answers to these questions below:
What is the installation process?
One we've finalised the number of users,
1. Newton IT will generate a user name and password for each of the users.
2. This process will take 24 hours.
3. A small downloadable file with download instructions will also be email to all users
4. Once downloaded, the software will be activated to use.
Plug in your recommended GN2000 Headset and Logitech Pro 9000 camera, there will be a set-up CD provided for the camera, please follow the instruction by clicking NEXT all the way.
The camera and headset will be picked up by the SMART automatically.
Once this process is complete, you're ready to use SMART.
If additional assistance is required through this process then please contact our dedicated HELPDESK on 020 8438 1262.
What is the length of the contract?
The length of the contract is 24 months and terms and conditions are available on request on email@example.com
Is there a FREE TRIAL?
Yes. There is a 5 user, 30 day free trial. Please click on the DEMO tab to request free trial.