On-line Data Back-up and ReplicationImage-based back-up and replication in a single unified, storage agnostic solution
Granular restoreRestore an entire VM or individual guest files, email items or VM files from the same Image level backup
Built-in de-duplication and compressionReduces network traffic and storage consumption up to 75% or more
Contact our dedicated help deskto quickly recover any data and restore in it‘s original location
BACK-UP AND REPLICATION FOR VIRTUAL SERVER POWERFUL EASY-TO-USE AFFORDABLE
BACK-UP AND REPLICATION FOR PHYSICAL SERVER
We will replicate your systems, storage and the installed software onto an on-premises appliance and into one of our cloud data centers. In case of an outage, we can restart your DR server in our cloud so you can continue providing IT services to your internal and external users until you can safely fail back. In addition, we will provide you with a local SAN storage devise, where we will take a local back-up of your data before its replicated to your Cloud DR Server. We’ve found that IT managers find this feature particularly useful for day to day data lose enquiries from users. Providing you with a 2 in 1 service.
Whether you need to recover a single file, a database, or an entire server – it is as easy as a push-of-a-button.
- Sector-level back-up images of your Windows server disk drives.
- A sector-level back-up image is a point-in-time representation of your disk drive and therefore includes not just data but also the operating system, applications, services, and configuration settings.
- Because the back-up image contains everything on your server when you need to recover your data you can do so in minutes rather than hours or days.
- Recovering data such as files and folders
- Performing bare metal recovery after a server failure
- Restoring to the same hardware after a system error causes a server crash
- Migrating to new hardware or virtual environment
- Verifies the quality of your back-up images